Business Partner AF&C & HR
Have an account? Sign In
Data de publicação:
31 de julho de 2019
Tipo de vaga:
Número da Vaga:
- Multinacional European Company
- Facilitate the deployment in the region of HQ initiatives (strong link with IT HQ)
- Monitor and maintain a good IT Service level to business areas at Country and Regional level
- Monitors the alignment of the IT projects and services with the Business requirements at regional level.
- Safeguarding the HQ standards, guides the business to identify opportunities and process improvements.
- Negotiates and guarantees the respect of SLA's agreed with customer.
- Maintain a Corporate Governance model.
- Be analytical to discuss processes and be able to understand and produce concise concepts/ideas that can be easily understood by the business leaders
- Strong knowledge on Business processes, preferably on Manufacturing Industry segment
- Promote innovation and best practice adoption among Region/Countries
- Familiar with business targets/metrics (labour costs, headcount, profit & loss, costs, etc)
- Previous experience on IT demand management positions
- Desirable technical knowledge on SAP ECC 6.0, BI tools, HCM systems and Hyperion (desirable)
- General knowledge about Application and Infrastructure technologies
- Project management and budget control
- Technology trends and IT solutions (platforms and applications)
- Additional Skills
- Organization: self-discipline, be proactive, be responsive and have an efficient method to work individually and in group
- Strong ownership and business partnership
- Very good negotiation skills
- Innovative thinking and strategic planning
- Good written and oral communication skills
São Paulo – ABCAv Cardoso de Melo, 1184
br +55 11 3382-0100