Data de publicação:
18 de setembro de 2018
Tipo de vaga:
Número da Vaga:
Marketing e vendas
- Prospecting, Market Development, and Planning
- Development and execution of multi-year revenue and sales excellence strategy to meet business objectives.
- Ensure sales model implementation through segment strategy and clear roles & responsibilities
- Engage deeply with regional customers to understand their needs, deliver outstanding service, and build/ nurture long term relationships; be the "face" of the organization to key customers and in the industry.
- Support and drive relationship with distribution partners through engagement with Director of Channels
- Interact with marketing and other functions in the organization to leverage full scope of organizational capabilities to deliver outstanding service to customers.
- Participate actively and jointly own new product development and roadmap/ portfolio discussions to provide customer/ industry perspective and voice of sales to important investment and portfolio decisions.
- Recruit, train and manage direct report
- Support team in developing and executing strategy to drive revenue and growth
- Define and execute regional development plan to grow your local business and drive key development activities for new accounts and new products.
- Bachelor's degree with extensive experience, or advanced professional certification with significant experience in the field.
- Master's degree is nice to have
- Advanced level of English
- Field sales experience in a technical or electronic environment.
- Excellent (written & verbal) communication, as well as the ability to work effectively across all functions and collaborate to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Strong management ability
São Paulo – Vila OlimpiaAv Cardoso de Melo, 1184
04548-004 +55 11 3382-0100