Sales Manager within the Laboratory market
Data de publicação:
10 de julho de 2018
Tipo de vaga:
Número da Vaga:
Marketing e vendas
An international family-owned company providing analytical equipment that helps to improve production processes and product quality in food, agricultural and other industries.
- Responsible for the sales of the organization's products in the market segment laboratories in Latin America.
- Sell company´s products and services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation.
- Reach annual sales target.
- Selling analytical solutions to the Laboratory market segment in Latin America.
- Responsible for overall sales performance in the segment that is met in manner that maximizes customer satisfaction and is within sales budget for that region.
- Creating sales strategies for each account including Key Accounts and national Accounts.
- Creating and managing segment plan including measurable goals and timetable for actions.
- Maintaining accurate records with respect to prospects, pre-implementation planning/proposal preparation, sales calls, quotations, pricing, etc., using CRM system.
- Completing the required number of sales calls.
- Providing input to marketing/sales with respect to competition and competitive pricing including products, applications, new product development etc.
- Participation in trade shows.
- Traveling to cover the territory and achieve the budget.
- Our ideal candidate holds excellent sales skills and comes with solid commercial experience, solid sales role in a business-to-business sales environment, preferably in the industry and/or commercial Laboratory segment or related industry.
- Solid have experience and contacts within the laboratory segment or related industries in the Latin America area.
- Have a strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally, and to be talented at building strong relationships both internally and externally
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese is required, as well as English at negotiation level