São Bernardo do Campo
16 de January 2018
Tipo de vaga:
Finanças e contabilidade
- Responsible for Administrative and Financial areas; 2 positions report to this position: Administrative Analyst and Accounting Analyst.
- In charge of Treasury: monthly and annual cash flow, including being involved in difficulties with collections. Also, in charge of relationships with banks
- Responsible for formal aspects , ex: attending inspection, audits, etc
- Responsible for complying legal taxes ( DDJJ, transfer pricing, etc) and the annual legal balance
- In charge of the annual budget process, forecast and the info requested
- Responsible for the correct final issuing of monthly reports: analyzing, commenting and sending them on time. Complying with the Global Accounting Manual.
- Responsible for monitoring the accurate monthly close in relation to the accounting part
- Analysis and reporting to Commercial Managers, ex: GPI per BUs, EBIT per Area,KPIs etc
- Team work with Managers, ex: costs, order intake, back order, etc
- Continuous improvement in costs and expenses by interacting with areas involved.
- Responsible for keeping administrative information updated: capex, abroad trips, etc.
Requirements of the position
Experience in Multinational companies responsible for the areas of administration, finance, accountancy and similar. Languages: Advanced English and preferably Spanish
- IT: Excellent use of IT tools (Preferably SAP B1)
- Skills: Team work, proactivity, leadership, training and coaching skills.
- Education: Degree in economics or business administration or accounting