VP de Risco e Compliance de TI
Data : 3 de julho 2017
Banco de Investimentos Europeu de médio porte no Brasil e Grande porte no mundo. Banco em um excelente momento de crescimento e diversos projetos acontecendo.
Descrição da vaga
- Act as local support to information security demands, assessment of local branch, troubleshoots and remediation of existent gaps/vulnerabilities. Monitoring and control of reviews and indicators for satisfactory scores and met the requirements of internal and regulatory policies.
- Support to end-users on IT security documentation and critical analysis for proper risk assessment of controls. Assistance to IT staff in order to proper documentation, control and quality monitoring of existent SLA and IT environment.
- Security Monitoring parametrization scenario based monitoring, analysis & tracking of alerts
- Penetration test schedule and control of timely remediation of gaps
- Support Vulnerability analysis and remediation of IT assets (internal applications, network, HW, operational system and IT equipment)
- Develop and support to local staff on proper documentation and regular reviews of IT environment assets (NPA accounts, Access management, Security review, IT assets risk assessment)
- Regular reporting of controls and indicators.
- IT control/audit skills for daily basis demands and audit identified & agreed actions
- Assessment and implementation of new required policies government
- Technical skills
- Windows environment
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- Client-Server application architecture
- Virtual environment (VDI/VMWARE)
- Alert and monitoring tools
- Networking (Tcp/Ip), Firewall
- Inglês Fluente;
- Experiência em Mercado Financeiro
São Paulo – Vila Olimpia
CEP 04548-004 São Paulo