Programa de Trainee - JOB Rotation
31 de July 2017
Tipo de vaga:
- Pos-graduados ou mestrados;
- Ingles avancado.
Is the world's largest container shipping company.
Why to be part of the programme?
"We believe that passion drives your career while experiences shape it. Go with US graduate programmes designed to give you the best career foundation to succeed in a global industry. Our world-class training will provide you with the skills and experiences that you'll need in your journey of personal growth. We are dedicated to coaching, mentoring and providing you with continuous feedback along the way that will support your individual development."
- MSc graduation date no later than the 1st of September of the year you are applying in;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
- International experience is an advantage;
- Passionate about and dedicated to investing in your personal development and to growing your global career in trade;
- Collaborative and Inclusive working style;
- Driven by creating innovative solutions for global challenges;
- International mobility is key, and the job offer will be subject to you having a valid work permit for the job location.
- Fluent English
- The candidate will go all in and do his/her absolute best. Together with his/her colleagues he/she will execute strategies to reach the business objectives of his/her team.
- He/She will steer his/her career. The candidate core support team will empower he/she to be the captain of his/her career on the journey of personal growth.
The distinctive feature of Go with US is that we offer real, unique positions, as opposed to a generic traineeship. This position is one of them. The candidate can join us if he/she wish to:
- Give purpose to his/her career. Impactful and meaningful assignments are at the heart of Go with US. The programmeis designed to ensure that theoretical insights are always linked to concrete business challenges.
- Team up with the best. He/Shewill work with and learn from the best in the industry, while building a lasting diverse network spanning from his/her graduate peers to senior leaders. We play to win and "we" always comes before "I".
- Experience enhanced learning. He/Shewill take part in four education modules across Asia, North America, Africa and Europe that will shape his/her strategic and commercial mindset.
- Leave his/her comfort zone. Upon successful completion of the programme the candidate will embark on the 2 year expatriation to a different part of the world than your own.
Who we are looking for
- Master's level education in Business or other relevant discipline
- 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Alignment with our values: Constant care; Humbleness; Uprightness; Our Employees; Our Name.
- Track record of success in a high paced environment.
- Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
- An international mind-set and inclusive behavior;
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
- International mobility and willingness to travel.
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job - regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.