Customer Support Coordinator
Have an account? Sign In
Data de publicação:
1 de julho de 2019
Tipo de vaga:
Número da Vaga:
- An international family-owned company providing analytical equipment that helps to improve production processes and product quality in food, agricultural and other industries.
- Well planned service schedule, develop close/long-term relationships with SSO, identify program/prioritise, deliver and exceed expectations, understands the customers needs, listens to customer/SSO, communicate SSO/customers needs to team, all complaints dealt with in a promptly and professional manner, assure prompt reply to support request, management when escalation is required, monitoring of engineer progress to incident completion, resources identified and managed accurately and with fairness, timely communication to management when escalation is required, monitoring of engineer progress to incident completion.
- Support the CSM in his work creating team spirit within Technical Support, Pro-active in style, listen to the customer and act as a buffer to team, motivate the team to perform, communicate strongly, effective delegation, provide clear and consistent message, promote high performance behaviour within team, communicate with management team, continuously update skillset on each and every technician.
- Implement best practice, seek example procedures, Interact with other SSO, convince and motivate team to implement procedures, identify what really matters (information reports), What SSO wants to see, what management wants, continually improve reports, follow up on VAT travel reports, generate the necessary reports for management and customers, follow up on and assure that deadlines are kept, maintain in the portal with all necessary information, conduct the weekly service meetings and generate the necessary reporting, support the service team with admin task, feedback/reporting is timely/accurate, assist in maintaining spare parts price queries, coordination of escalated issues involving internal resources.
- Team player, clear direction, sense of urgency, customer focus, perform to customer expectations, organize schedules, role clarity, manage resources, deliver and exceed expectations, generate the necessary reports
- Fluency in English is required.
São Paulo – Vila OlimpiaAv Cardoso de Melo, 1184
br +55 11 3382-0100