Data : 13 de março 2017
Our client is a leading global fixed satellite services.
Reporting to the Manager, Satellite Operations, the Communications Technician performs real time Telemetry, Track and Control (TT&C) of all satellites operated by The Company and monitors ground systems according to established procedures and policies; is responsible for all aspects of successful in-orbit mission operations; serves as an interface to internal and external customers, as it relates to the daily transponder accesses; and is responsible for the overall ground station or facilities operations.
- Monitor all in-orbit satellite performance;
- Provide routine operations to maintain the satellite orbit and subsystems health;
- Provide emergency system operations in accordance with contingency plans;
- Respond immediately to all anomalous events and/or alarms;
- Prepare anomaly reports to engineers for further investigation;
- Operate, configure and monitor satellite subsystems, including: Power, Thermal, Reaction Control, Attitude, TT&C, and Communications;
- Perform stationkeeping maneuvers, battery reconditioning, eclipse operations, and other routine operations;
- Maintain and operate ground station TT&C equipment: Antenna Control Units, Command, Ranging and Telemetry racks, and Command Encryption modules, etc.;
- Maintain and operate front-end processors and associated computers;
- Conduct special satellite testing as directed by satellite engineering/management.
- Fluent English;
- Technical specialization (Certified Technician) on Telecommunications or Electronics;
- Related work experience in satellite operations.
São Paulo – Vila Olimpia
CEP 04548-004 São Paulo