Corporate Engagement Specialist
Have an account? Sign In
Data de publicação:
17 de julho de 2019
Tipo de vaga:
Número da Vaga:
Finanças e contabilidade
- Institute of plant-based products
Descrição da vaga
- Build Relationships with executives at major food companies, grocery stores and restaurant chains
- Connect those business with company´s partners at plant based area
- Influence companies to improve their product offer with plant-baes products that support human health, fight climate change and transform agriculture
- Develop and implement innovative and effective strategies for expanding plant-based
- alternatives to animal-based meat, dairy and eggs in the industry and at grocery stores, restaurants, and foodservice establishments.
- Prepare and deliver influential presentations to decision-makers at the industry and connect these people to key contacts at plant-based / clean meat area.
- Influence companies' innovation teams, product developers, marketing and leaders to embrace the PBCM market and invest in solutions in this area.
- Build coalitions of organizations that are dedicated to improving the quality, quantity, and
- promotion of plant-based alternatives to animal products.
- Cultivate relationships with CEOs, chefs, restaurateurs, directors of dining services, and
- other stakeholders in order to facilitate the addition or expansion of plant-based product
- A bachelor's degree in business or related areas.
- Strong work experience in a related field
- Public speaking and presentation skills, excellent writing abilities, persuasive and engaging and interpersonal skills
- proven ability to influence decision-makers and engage corporate executives
- Extremely strong work ethic (to deal with confidential projects)
- Self-motivation and liking to work with high levels of autonomy
- The ability to work well independently and under pressure, manage multiple projects
- simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Experience in the food industry and an established network of contacts
São Paulo – Vila OlimpiaAv Cardoso de Melo, 1184
br +55 11 3382-0100