Business Unit Manager
Data : 20 de março 2017
Global company of packaging/plastics
This position is both strategic and operational in its focus, with the need to provide forward planning, project management, commercial & operational leadership.
- Partners with the leadership team to develop and execute Annual and Long Range Plans based on in-depth understanding of business and operations.
- Responsible for the successful planning and execution of the Business Unit's Annual and Long-range Plans.
- Identify and pursue desirable sales projects and initiatives which profitably grow the business.
- Accept full and total responsibility for the financial and operational performance of the Business Unit.
- Analyze Financial Reports to understand and drive positive results.
- Develop and maintain strong partner relationships with Key Account Customers and Suppliers.
- Understand customer service issues internally at a macro level and communicate effectively with customers about issue resolution.
Operational Planning / Management
- Drives a strong safety culture ensuring a safe and healthful workplace where hazards are identified and effective physical and administrative protections are established and maintained.
- Working with operations leadership, develops robust manufacturing plans to establish procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards in cost, quality and responsiveness.
- Identify and pursue Capital Projects that result in improved output and/or improved product quality.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to consistently meet customer ship date requirements and monthly revenue projections.
- Ensure that equipment, facilities, and floor space are aligned with the mission and requirements of the Business Unit.
Continuous Improvement / ITW Toolbox Implementation
- Leader of 80/20, USa, MRD, In-Lining and gets results (or Six Sigma, LEAN, etc., if external); demonstrated financial improvement.
- Experience in a high growth industry, packaging/plastics environment is highly desired.
- Ability to speak Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Ability to understand full range of Financial Reporting and perform complex data analyses
- Willingness and ability to create and execute the Business Plan
- Project management skills including a track record for managing capital expenditure (Capex) requests, installing and starting up production lines.
- Must be able and willing to travel as needed to fulfill job requirements.
São Paulo – ABC
CEP 04548-004 São Paulo