Analista de negócios
Data : 3 de julho 2017
Banco de Investimentos Europeu de médio porte no Brasil e Grande porte no mundo. Banco em um excelente momento de crescimento e diversos projetos acontecendo.
Descrição da vaga
- Works closely with applications end users to ensure information system strategies are aligned with Business needs;
- Develops and reviews standards and procedures regarding Business systems;
- Tests, troubleshoots and resolves issues related to application functionality;
- Performs technical adjustments and implements technical updates to applications aligned to the change process procedures.
- Management of Vendors and development of good relationship with Vendors and internal clients;
- Coordinate developments in the softwarehouse
- Collecting and analyzing the project's business requirements
- Providing suggestions during the development stage of product or demands to meet the client's business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, functional specification documents, technical specification documents and evidence documents for change management process
- Preparation of accurate and detailed closing documents to the closing of projects;
- Effective project management skills;
- Effective skills in the support of production issues;
- Experience work with support of production issues and projects simultaneously;
- Effective knowledge in internal bank process and procedures;
- Basic knowledge in financial products;
- Technical skills. o Programming language .Net
- Database: SQL Server
- Fluent English
São Paulo – Vila Olimpia
CEP 04548-004 São Paulo