Services Manager (Gerente de Serviços)
Data : 2 de setembro 2016
Our client is a multinational machinery manufacturer
Functions and responsibilities
The Services Manager is responsible for Ensuring customer satisfaction in every service performed by his team of technicians.
- Responsible for selling a maintenance contracts to new costumers (along with the Sales team) and old clients.
- Controls the operation of the workshop (where some of the equipment are repaired), activities and schedule of this technical team;
- Manages and controls the inventory of spare parts and the budget of the department;
- Manages directly and controls the service contracts (maintenance and technical assistance);
- Responsible for financial statements and reports to plan sales strategies for projections of 1 to 5 years;
- Visit customers to track and identify their needs and business opportunities;
- In charge of the development of his team (growth and projection).
- Solid experience in managing technical assistance, after sales and sales teams in Machinery companies
- Academic background in Engineering is mandatory
- MBA in business or Finance is very desirable
- Fluent in English; Spanish intermediate
- Organized, focused and structured; Result oriented, works well under pressure; Team player, human resource developer, coaches, motivator; Aggressive, outgoing; Easy to relate with others, builds long term relationships; Leadership skills
São Paulo – Vila Olimpia
CEP 04548-004 São Paulo