Data : 3 de março 2017
- Engage in various sales activities to sell equipments including planned repairs, components, modernization and new equipment to existing customers and develop new accounts in order to meet minimum established sales quotas.
- Prepare or assist in preparing price estimates for sales work using established worksheets, guidelines and input from the service department.
- Maintain personal contact with all existing accounts in sales area. Prepare related monthly reports.
- Monitor workload of service department and ensure all open time slots are filled with sold work.
- Qualify all new prospects for credit worthiness. Check D&B ratings and obtain credit application, if appropriate. Obtain tax-exempt certificate, if required.
- Monitor the contract renewal process to ensure customer needs are met in a timely manner and opportunities are not lost. Assume responsibility for contacting accounts that do not renew their contract. Prepare and submit monthly report of activity. Establish and maintain on-going communications with the service department to address issues related to the customer base.
- Return reports to customers within company guidelines outlined in the Contract Retention policy. Ensure strict compliance with all requirements of the Contract Retention policy. Review reports, in detail, and work orders with customer.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: sales of equipments and spare parts; knowledge of cranes
- Fluent English
São Paulo – Vila Olimpia
CEP 04548-004 São Paulo