Data : 21 de fevereiro 2017
Our client is a multinational company, with a large operation in Brazil.
- Perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting business processes and procedures.
- Determine compliance by the auditee with Company policies, standards, procedures, and applicable statutes and government regulations.
- Prepare audit work papers in order to document and support audit findings and conclusions.
- Assist in preparing written reports in English for all levels of management, detailing audit findings, conclusions, and agreed-upon corrective actions.
- Assist in the identification of improvement opportunities and development of action plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Prior experience working in a Finance/Accounting Department and/or for a public accounting firm is required.
- Previous Internal Audit experience is desired.
- Additionally, proved working experience on Financial Services Companies (banks/Insurance company);
- Experience with SAP and/or other ERP systems is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of management
- Availability to travel.
São Paulo – Vila Olimpia
CEP 04548-004 São Paulo