Engenheiro Agrônomo - Açúcar
Data : 4 de outubro 2016
Multinational agribusiness company
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing timely information and analysis to the Head of Sugar Research and Traders. We pride ourselves on our proprietary fundamental research and use it to develop our trading strategies. This position will report directly to the Head of Sugar Research in Europe.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the Brazilian sugar cane crop.
- Specific focus on agronomy of cane production and crop forecasting.
- Sugar mill economics - ethanol v sugar etc.
- Harvest and shipment forecasting.
- Develop and maintain weather data critical to our supply analysis.
- Test and critically evaluate our fundamental assumptions against a number of external estimates.
- Regular crop tours throughout the CS sugar belt.
- Maintain extensive relations with millers, fellow researchers and others in order to perfect our proprietary data.
- Highly numerate and analytical candidate with a degree in agronomy or .
- Solid experience in an agronomical role in the Brazilian sugar sector.
- Extensive network of contacts throughout the Brazilian sugar sector.
- Personality is key. Needs to have the ability to develop relationships at all levels of business.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Highly motivated individual able to work alone and within a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
São Paulo – Vila Olimpia
CEP 04548-004 São Paulo