Sales Executive for South America
São Bernardo do Campo
Data de publicação:
11 de fevereiro de 2019
Tipo de vaga:
Número da Vaga:
Finanças e contabilidade
Multinational company from the food industry
- Work with South American colleagues to develop an account penetration plan by country for the countries in the assigned territory
- Manage and develop customer relationships for assigned accounts via routine contact and visits.
- Build and develop new accounts and new sales opportunities.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and manage issues to maintain customer trust.
- Create, manage and attain the annual sales budgets for assigned account collection.
- Develop account collection annual strategic plans and annual budget plan.
- Work closely with Global Sales & Marketing team to support execution of strategic plans.
- Prepare call reports, forecasts and quarterly presentations for current or new business activity, new products, and other relevant marketing or competitive information.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
Required background and profile
- Bachelor's degree in business (marketing), food science or chemistry or equivalent experience
- Good experience in sales with food ingredients B2B
- Experience with food machinery is a plus
- Proven track record of significant territory growth
- Fluent English and Spanish required
- Experience with direct and indirect business models
São Paulo – ABCAv Cardoso de Melo, 1184
br +55 11 3382-0100