BU Area Manager
Rio de Janeiro
junho 21, 2018
Our client is a market leader in software development for design, strength assessment, risk analysis, asset life cycle management and knowledge-based engineering for the maritime, offshore and process industries as well as tailor made solutions for individual customers.
- Responsible for customer processes including sales, customer service and customer support in South America
- Profit and loss responsibility for the department with full commitment to meeting the sales targets and achieving revenue and operating profit budget and forecast.
- Participate as a member of the company Regional Leadership team.
- Responsible for business development in the Area together with Regional BD
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction
- Contribute to marketing, sales and project deliveries
- Develop, implement and follow up annual plans, Key Unit Goals (KUGs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for own unit
- Lead people in accordance with the company Expectations to Leaders, policies, procedures and instructions
- Carry out recruitment processes according to plans and guidelines
- Manage Individual Performance including goal-setting, coaching and dialogue, and evaluate/assess the performance of individuals
- Maintain and develop the working environment, physically as well as psychosocially
- Experience from Oil and Gas/Energy,
- English (requires Fluency)
- Have a BSc/MSc or equivalent
- Have a strategic and commercial mindset
- Be customer oriented with sales experience
- Proven track record in revenue sales
- Sales team and/or territory management
- Have a strong interest in leadership and development of people, and the ability to motivate and lead by way of example
- Possess strong communication skills and networking abilities