Data : 10 de mai 2017
A global automotive company
- He/she will be responsible for all the activities related to the production of the products in a shift.
- Coordinate all actions with other areas in order to be able to produce the products.
- Coordinate the actions maintenance and quality areas.
- Definition of all specifications related to lean manufacture, kaizen, kanban, JIT process etc
- Support the launch of the initial programs
- Interface with customer
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Solid experience in production area, inside automotive companies (mandatory)
- Experience with lean manufacture
- Familiar with Program finance issues (costing, P&L, investments)
- Fluent English is required; Spanish is a plus
São Paulo – Vila Olimpia
CEP 04548-004 São Paulo