Have an account? Sign In
Jacareí (São Paulo)
Data de publicação:
22 de abril de 2019
Tipo de vaga:
Número da Vaga:
Descrição da Função
- Plan, direct, and monitor all procurement activities of the materials and services of company procures in order to satisfy expected standards of reliability, timing, and cost.
- Develop commodity strategies to support business initiatives;
- Optimize total cost and maintain a robust funnel of initiatives. Responsible to negotiate cost and terms with suppliers, and ensure supply base possesses adequate capacity to support company demand;
- Fully responsible for the performance of suppliers within assigned categories;
- Responsible for all matters related to cost of supply for assigned categories;
- Establish and implement strategies and lead procurement activities (sourcing events, negotiations, data analysis, projects, contract lifecycle management, supplier development and selection, data management, etc.) to optimize costs, working capital, and terms; and minimize financial and operational risk;
- Assure material flow of assigned categories into respective company sites. Responsible for supplier performance, capacity, and to develop poor performing suppliers. Implement and maintain KPIs to monitor and improve performance of managed supply base. Conduct recurring business reviews with assigned suppliers. Ensure suppliers are compliant to company supply agreements and requirements;
- Build stakeholder alignment to support initiatives. Identify and develop suppliers to support new product development.
- Bachelor Science (Supply Chain, Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Mechanical) or Science;
- Fluent in English;
- Analytical and project management capabilities;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and MRP/supply chain systems - CPSM (ISM) or CSCP (APICS).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
São Paulo – Vila OlimpiaAv Cardoso de Melo, 1184
br +55 11 3382-0100