Communication Manager - PR / Brand / Digital
Data : 13 de setembro 2016
Large multinational Germany group in automotive segment.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing activities to meet organizational objectives.
- Manage marketing, brand communication, advertising, PR, digital and institutional sponsorship contracts activities by guiding the team and external advertising agency.
- Support internal communication activities providing stakeholders value and satisfaction.
- Implement Mercosur communication activities interacting with HQ in Germany and The Americas for best practices and reports.
- Manage external advertising agency and other suppliers.
- Support creation and production of POS material and giveaways by providing brand guidelines.
- Manage both on line and off line strategies, communication, and being responsible for keeping them aligned. Ensure the implementation of digital strategy.
- Identify business opportunities and help develop and implementing them.
- Be the focal point for sales teams to gather demands for marketing and helping developing ideas and plans.
- Implement activities in order to develop corporate and reputation. Protect and develop the company´s brands using suitable intellectual property management.
- Stablish PR strategy aligned with global guidelines and coordinating all BU efforts for leveraging the brand image and value in the market.
- Manage PR and Advertising agencies guiding press releases and all brand orientation events.
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Administration, Communication or Marketing.
- English is mandatory.
- Previous experience in communication/marketing activities coordination.
- Experience with all kinds of communication activities such as sell in, sell out promotions, institutional campaigns, PR actions, Media Campaigns, Events, Trade, new medias, etc.
- Experience with budget management and project management.
- Strategic orientation, integrity, decision making, delivering results, initiative, self reflection and networking are personal desirable skills.
Condomínio Swiss Park Office
CEP 13049-253 Campinas