Sales Account Manager
Have an account? Sign In
Data de publicação:
19 de junho de 2019
Tipo de vaga:
Número da Vaga:
Marketing e vendas
- An international family-owned company providing analytical equipment that helps to improve production processes and product quality in food, agricultural and other industries.
- Selling the company's products, analytical solutions and services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation to reach annual sales target
- Creating and managing segment plan including measurable goals and timetable for action
- Completing the required number of sales calls, to ensure a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Providing input to marketing/sales with respect to competition and competitive pricing including products, applications, new product development etc.
- Creating sales strategies for each account including Key Accounts and national Accounts
- Creating and managing territory plan including measurable goals, dollars by product line, and timetable for action
- Maintaining accurate records with respect to prospects, pre-implementation planning/proposal preparation, sales calls, quotations, pricing, etc., using CRM system
- Responsible for overall sales performance in the segments, to maximize customer satisfaction and respect sales budget for that region.
- Participation in trade shows.
- Living in the State of Paraná or São Paulo
- Good leadership traits with excellent commercial and negotiating skills
- Be able to work independently and manage a business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build effective working relationship with customers and colleagues
- Commercial acumen
- Good knowledge of English (desirable)
- Paraná or São Paulo
São Paulo – Vila OlimpiaAv Cardoso de Melo, 1184
br +55 11 3382-0100