Training and Relationship Manager
Data : 29 de setembro 2016
Our client is a Brazilian multinational company.
Reporting to the Director, the Relationship Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop reports to control customer's uses of the company services;
- Structure, Analyze and develop action plans to leverage customer uses of the company services;
- Do the relationship between customers x company x suppliers and make sure they are all satisfied and with the correct tools working fine;
- 50% of the time, will need to perform trainings to customers employees to use the company services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economy, Business or Engineering;
- Strong ability to work with complex data and analyze the best way to leverage profitability;
- Previous experience in training - must be a native speaker;
- Good processes implementation experience;
- Great relationship skills;
- Result oriented;
- Experience with service companies;
- Technology vision;
- Fluent English;
- Spanish will be a plus.
São Paulo – Vila Olimpia
CEP 04548-004 São Paulo