Our client is a multinational company in environment infrastructure.
Reporting to the Global Controller, the professional will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare the financial results for US GAAP standards, Brazil GAAP/IFRS and local statutory requirements, including submissions based on tax regulations;
- Oversee the monthly financial close process and produce financial statements. Report financial results to US Parent Controller;
- Work with local operational Senior Management as a valued business advisor;
- Responsible for preparing budget & forecasts and implementing cost controls especially as it relates to capital expenditures;
- Analyzes and interprets financial data and recommends changes to improve systems and financial performance;
- Maintain, analyze, summarize and reconcile general ledger accounts in JD Edwards;
- Coordinate year-end audits;
- Prepare and provide analysis for financial backlog on a monthly basis, including Backlog projections;
- Prepare and maintain the monthly cash flow forecast;
- Supervises accounting staff, including billing and payroll;
- Presents financial information to senior management both in Brazil and the US;
- Works on special projects as needed.
- Degree educated in Accountancy or MBA;
- English an portuguese fluency;
- Proficient in excel;
- JD Edwards, COGNOS Finance or similar accounting systems experience preferred.