Our client is the leading oilfield services provider, trusted to deliver superior results and improved exploration & production performance for oil and gas companies around the world.
- Plans, designs, execute and evaluate the company services to its clients to provide flawless service quality and ensure compliance with all SIB standards;
- Reports to Engineering Solutions Manager;
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all personal protective equipment as required & maintains required HSE certifications up to date;
- Analyzes, benchmarks and evaluates the Bit performance and initiates geological analysis;
- Gathers and verifies geological data sets using proprietary software;
- Creates geological correlations and field maps;
- Mentors and coaches less experienced people at office;
- Provides technical support to the field sales organization and to clients.
- Bachelor degree of Engineering or related Geo Science;
- Team Work;
- Fluent English is mandatory.