Our client is a multinational consumer goods company.
Reporting to the VP and General Manager Latin America his/her main responsibilities will be:
- Should have an international mindset and potential for development. Should be able to adapt and blend into a multi-language and cultural setting in a diplomatic but persuasive and convincing manner. Comfortable with extensive travel to and within the diverse LA market environments and settings;
- Acquire full & fast understanding and experience on Latin America markets and strategies, plans and opportunities, including existing markets structure, brand portfolio priorization and strategies, consumer & trade marketing dynamics, investments and brand Contribution results;
- Develop and build solid working relationships within Brazilian Company, JVs , local groups , distributors, general trade (retail & wholesale) contacts and Industry associations, promoting team spirit and cooperation in a friendly yet persuasive and professional manner;
- Assist and support Consumer & Trade Marketing functions in the development, implementation and KPIs evaluation for the Company, action plans and programs across markets in Latin America;
- Approaches challenges with confidence and optimism;
- Provides personal support for other team members;
- Takes action to improve own performance and results;
- Constantly strives to add value to the function to enhance performance results and achieve business KPIs.
- Solid bachelor’s degree;
- Strong experience in Sales and Marketing;
- Consumer goods experience will be a plus;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Spanish and Portuguese. French would be a plus;
- Excellent PC skills with proven proficiency in Microsoft Office platform. SAP knowledge is a plus;
- Must be internationally mobile and willing to work in international environment on assignments for a period of up to 8 months duration;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, clear evidence of ability to communicate effectively, listen, present, solve conflicts, negotiate, etc.;
- MBA will be a plus.