Our client is a large multinational company, one of the global leaders in its segment.
The scope of the position covers the execution of the project to meet the requirements of the Contract to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget, to the correct quality and functional requirements together with the other objectives /targets that are set to ensure maximum profit. The main duties are:
- Ensure that the project is executed in accordance with company procedures;
- Reporting to the Steering Committee Chairman and responsible for undertaking the project in full compliance with the Contract;
- Maintain a good working relationship with the Steering Committee holds regular progress meetings and keeps the committee abreast of progress/costs and potential problems with the appropriate rectification measures;
- Execute all aspects of the total project in accordance with the scope of the Contract;
- Stimulates challenges and supports the Engineering Contractor to strive for easy/simple solutions and to avoid unnecessary changes and inefficiency.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering;
- PMP certified is mandarory;
- Master degree in Engineering (or equivalent) is desirable;
- Vast knowledge of Contracts and Budgets;
- Previous knowledge of Chemical installations;
- Technical experience, preferably in a maintenance or Project environment working with Contractors;
- Commercial understandings;
- Good communication skills.